Friday, March 1, 2013

Upcoming Speaking Events -- Come Join Me! :-)

God has been opening up come wonderful opportunities for the next couple of months and I wanted to make sure you are in the loop! First, I did a radio interview recently with KKMS, a local station in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area. Subjects ranged from "Can a Christian loose their salvation," to my writing, and God's End-Times plan for Israel. It was a lot of fun!
Just click this link: On The Way with Ridgeway

MARCH
In March I have several dates scheduled for Messiah & The Passover Presentations (and several dates still open if you want to schedule). This is a demonstration explaining how Jesus is the fulfillment of all they symbols of the Passover meal with scriptural support. If you've never had a Passover presentation at your church (or perhaps it's been a while), feel free to contact me! 651-686-5600, or at tov@tovrose.com. What an amazing way to celebrate Easter Sunday!

The following dates are scheduled:
Saturday, March 19, 2013, Something Fun and Messiah in the Passover, Cornerstone Congregation, Manahgah MN 11:00AM
Saturday, March 23, 2013 Messiah in the Passover, The Heights Church, 4054 Van Buren NE, Columbia Heights at 6PM
Sunday, March 24, 2013, A FUN Subject, Love Power Music & Miracles, 1407 Washington Ave S  Minneapolis, MN 55454, 10:00AM
Wednesday, March 27, 2013, Messiah in the Passover, Christ Church, 12925 Johnny Cake Ridge Road
Apple Valley at 7PM

Thursday, March 28, 2013, Messiah in the Passover, TBA
Friday, March 29, 2013, Messiah in the Passover, Faith Covenant Church, 12921 Nicollet Ave  Burnsville, MN 55337 at 5PM

APRIL
In April, I still have several dates available, as well as into the summer months. I'm already booking events for the Fall as well!

The Love Israel Gathering
Thursday, Apr 4th, 2013 7:00 pm to Sunday, Apr 7th, 2013 12:00 pm
The Gateway International Ministry Resource Center 1165 W. Ironwood Drive Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814

If I can be of assistance for your congregation, just let me know! A full listing of my speaking topics can be found at www.TovRose.com
Have a wonderful day, and as always, if I can be of service, feel free to contact me and let me know! :-)
Blessings in Yeshua (Jesus),
-TOV
Author, The New Messianic Version of the Bible
You can find all my books here: www.amazon.com/Tov-Rose/e/B004WLJN1K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to interact?